ACSR Sapsucker Goose Goldfinch Gull Crow
|FOB Price:||US $0.1 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Meters||US $0.1/ Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Application: Construction, Overhead, Industrial, Power Station
- Current: DC & AC
- Sheath Material: Bare
- Wire Core Material: Aluminum
- Model: ACSR Dog
- Trademark: Jinlong
- Specification: 25mm2, 100mm2, 95mm2
- HS Code: 7614100000
- Voltage: Low and Medium Voltage Cable
- Insulation Material: Bare
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Certification: ISO, CCC, CE, VDE
- Brand: Leshan Quanming
- Transport Package: in Treated Wooden Drums or on Request
- Origin: China
This product is applicable to build on stilts the electric power circuit transports the electric power
Table 1 Type and description of bare conductors
|AAC||All Aluminums Conductor|
|AAAC||All Aluminum Alloy Conductor|
|ACSR||Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced|
|ACAR||Aluminum Conductor Alloy Reinforced|
BS 215 / EN 50182 Dog Rabbit Moose ASTM B232 Raven Penguin Rail Drake ACSR Conductor
ASCR manufactured by us meets or exceeds such international standards as AS, ASTM, BS, DIN, IEC, JIS, NFC, SPLN, etc.
We provide a high standard of quality control and manufacturing with our main markets all over the world. Please
1. Conductor: Hard-Drawn 1350-H19 Aluminum Wires, Minimum Purity 99.45%
2. Reinforcement: Galvanized Steel Wires (Zinc-Coated)
3. Standards: AS 3607, ASTM B232, BS 215 / EN 50182, DIN 48204, IEC 61089, JIS C 3110, SPLN 41-7
4. Best Seller: Rabbit, Dog, Wolf, Panther, Zebra, Moose; Turkey, Sparrow, Raven, Penguin, Waxwing, Dove, Drake,
Rail, Pheasant, Martin
25/4, 120/20, 150/25, 240/40, 490/65, 25, 95, 100, 120, 240, 400, 1000mm2
5. Construction (Aluminum/Steel): 3/4, 4/3, 6/1, 6/7, 7/1, 8/1, 12/7, 14/7, 14/19, 16/19, 18/1, 22/7, 24/7, 26/7, 30/7, 30/19, 36/1,
43/7, 45/7, 48/7, 54/7, 54/19, 64/19, 72/7, 72/19, 76/19, 84/7, 84/19
6. Cross-Sectional Area: 10~1250mm2, 6~4/0 awg, 266.8~2312 mcm
7. Galvanization: Class A, B or C
8. Grease Corrosion Protection: Available upon Request
9. Features: Economic Design, High Current Carrying Capacity, High Tensile Strength, Favorable Strength / Weight Ratio,
Better Sag Property, Suited for Transmission Lines with Long Spans
10. Application: Overhead Power Transmissin Lines, High and Medium Tension Overhead Systems and Distribution Networks
For other standards not mentioned above, please feel free to contact us for more details.
AAC-All Aluminum Conductor
AAC cable is widely used in overhead electric power transimission lines and distribution system with various grade voltages.It is one of the main products to form electrified wire network.
1. Standard: According to China standard GB1179-1999(Equal to IEC61089),also can do by standard of ASTM232,BS215,DIN and AS/NZS or other standards.
AAC cable is composed by bare concentric-lay-stranded aluminum wires with a straight round central aluminum wire surrounded by one or more layers of helically layed aluminium wires.
a.Under the same weight,AAC is with higher DC resistance and lower cost than Copper conductor
b.Aluminium is light and be easy to lay.
AAC-All Aluminum Conductor
|AAAC Technical Characters Based on Standard BS EN50182|
|Code||Old Code||Cross section||No. of wires||Diameter||Mass per unit length||Rated strength||DC resistance at 20|
Packaging & Shipping
In Treated Wooden Drums or on Request
We provide a high standard of quality control and manufacturing. Our products are well guaranteed during their service life. We
offer operation instructions to our customers. Replacements will be offered for free if in the unlikely event that any of them failed.
Our goal is to provide top-notch products and back them up with superior customer service. If any questions during use please
send us a message and we will be very glad to respond promptly!
We are a specialized manufacturer of kinds of electrical wires and cables for over 20 years, including electrical wires and cables
for general electrical wiring purpose, THHN / THWN cables, rubber cables, armoured and non armoured PVC / XLPE insulated
power cables, ABC cables, AAC, AAAC and ACSR overhead conductors, control cables, etc.
We have obtained qualifications of ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System. As a modern manufacturing enterprise, we have built
apprehensive quality control system. That involves the whole process from raw materials purchasing, raw materials inspection,
raw materials processing, product manufacturing, quality inspection, packing, transportation and after sale service.
We are technology and quality oriented, customer and service oriented. Our products have found their place in domestic markets
and been widely exported to main markets all over the world! We have earned a good reputation home and abroad over the past
years with our good quality and attentive service. Welcome your visit to our factory at your earliest convenience!
Please click for larger images.
Copper Wire Drawing Machine
Aluminum Wire Drawing Machine
Triple Layers Co-Extrusion Machine
Insulation, Rewinding and Curving Line
Laying Up Line
Laying Up Workshop
Metal Tension Test
Winding and Twisting Test
Galvanized Layer Test
Insulation Layer Test
Electrical Wire Withstand Voltage Test
Power Cable Withstand Voltage Test
Customers from Africa
Customers from Australia
Customer from Singapore
CCC for Electrical Wires
IEC 61089 for AAC ACSR
IEC 60227 for Electrical Wires
IEC 60502 for Power Cables
CCC IEC for Electrical Wires
GB/T 19001-2008 / ISO9001:2008
GB/T 24001-2004 / ISO14001:2004
GB/T 28001-2001 / OHSAS 18001:1999
We are bound to be your most reliable supplier. Please feel free to send us inquiries for latest prices. We will respond to